Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wedding Photos

Last Sunday we got an email from Jennifer Storer that our wedding photos were ready!  We didn't have the energy to look at them until late Monday night.  They are truly amazing!  We are so lucky to have found such a wonderful photographer.  Over the next few weeks we will be working with her via email to create our wedding album.  She will be sending us the pages she designed for her sample book that she made using our wedding!

In the mean time I ordered from Photobox.co.uk custom thank you cards with some of the photos, I also ordered some prints and stickers lol.  What's truly ironic is that the UK site was cheaper than the Italian one even after adding in shipping!  When ever I look at these photos they bring a smile to my face as I remember that truly wonderful, perfect day.  Here are a few :)
At my parent's home before the ceremony

first kiss

us and our wonderful wedding party

Group shot!

Canadians

So glad it was a warm night.

I love this one, can't quite figure out why though.

With Nana and Nonna.

I totally didn't know this happened.  My Dad and Beth dancing :)

Ring in the New Year!

Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment